1. Unrealistic expectations: misleading the client of program expectations just to make a sale and enroll them
into a debt relief program.
2. Lack of communication: while in the program, most calls are centered around problems that have already occurred and not strategies to prevent problems.
3. Lack of education on debt: clients that are in debt are not provided with the proper tools to avoid financial hardship in the future.
4. Hidden fees: most debt relief businesses provide products and services that offer no immediate value to the consumer and because of this, it may delay arrangements with creditors.
5. A ‘numbers’ business model: staff members, from enrollment to negotiations, are trained with a sales-driven mindset placing numbers over clients.
Reliable Debt Consultants (RDC) is a break from these conventional behaviors in the industry of debt relief. We work with our clients from beginning to end, explaining the process so there is no confusion and guiding them toward debt relief every step of the way.
Our mission is to change individual behaviors so you’re not stuck in the vicious cycle of debt. We want to set you up for success! Are you ready to take the next step? Then call RDC today at #754-229-0660 and see why we’re different.